Seeking Oracle developers in Orlando

From: Tom Blow <tom.blow_at_lmco.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Hello,

My name is Tom Blow and you can call me at 407-306-5055 or email at
tom.blow_at_lmco.com.

I work in the database development team here in WARSIM, a war simulation system
being developed for the ARMY. My company, DRC, has a presence of 30+ here in the
Orlando office that supports WARSIM,
subcontracting to Lockheed Martin. We work here in a very large facility in the East side of Orlando. I live across town closer to
Disney, my commute is 20 miles. Others live here on the East side, or in between here
and Cape Canaveral.

My particular team needs a database developer to help develop the interface between
WARSIM and its source database, which is to be maintained in Oracle. Some
experience in Developer 2000, OOA/OOD, ODBC, C++, Microsoft Office, DOORS,
SQL, Software Through Pictures would all be useful, but Oracle, C++ and OOA/OOD
are the most important tickets. We need to build an interface that receives needed
information, queries the DB, and returns the requested info to WARSIM. The developer (you) will also get a Secret security clearance.

DRC is about 1400 strong and growing; and, my experience is it finds good people and
offers them much more job stability than most companies. Also, I enjoy the working
environment here, there are many experts, many challenges, lots of work to do, flex time, no egotists that I've met, reasonable bosses (you thought that was impossible, didn't you), and plenty of room for ambitious people to contribute. I think the Florida environment contributes to the notion of keeping work in it proper perspective and everyone "having a life".

So, call me right away if you are interested in this position and want to hear more.

Sincerely,

Tom Blow Received on Tue Mar 24 1998 - 00:00:00 CST