Re: New User and SQL*PLUS

From: <ben.salemi_at_gcgc.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

I would suggest you look up documentation on SQL*Loader. This is specifically designed to take files of input and insert them into Oracle tables. Size of the records should not be an issue, but review the documentation on the RECLEN option. As far as performance options, make sure you review the documentation on the DIRECT PATH option.

Ben Salemi
Global Consulting Group