Re: question about Oracle8 ODBC Driver 8.0.4.0.2

From: Ping Liu <LiuP_at_mail.dnb.com>
Date: 1998/03/24

Joel,
Thanks for the reply.

I did exactly as you described, but no luck, I don't see any installable product listed in the product list window. I was wondering if my oracle installer was an old version.
what's the version of your installer?
Thanks. --Ping

Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com> wrote in article <3515c21d.5211603_at_newshost.us.oracle.com>...