Help! SQL*Plus Questions!

From: Richard Fairbairn <r.fairbairn_at_zetnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/23

Hi there. I have SQL*Plus running on Windows 95. I wonder whether anyone can take a moment to answer the following questions:

Is there a function in SQL which will convert a number to years and months (E.g.,, the result of a months_between(thisdate, thatdate))? I'm pretty sure that a little algorithm must be written to take care of this, but if you know different please let me know!

Also, does anyone know how the current cost of Personal Oracle 7 for Windows 95 and the Developer 200 suite of applications? If you have the answer in UK pounds I'd be delighted!

Thanks Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST