Re: New User and SQL*PLUS

From: jeffd <jeffd_at_allensysgroup.com>
Date: 1998/03/23

I need to input big records into SQL*PLUS. I have varchar columns of 1000+bytes. I don't know what the limit to a record (before <cr>) is and how to wrap data onto subsequent lines in the input file. Also, any performance hints for running my gigabyte input file would be appreciated. Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST