Accessing HR application remotely

From: Sheila <sshenker_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/03/23

I would like to be able to access a client's HR application remotely, from my office. The application is on a client-server environment, not web based. Do I need to have HR Client installed on my computer? Can I use PC Anywhere to accomplish this?

Thanks for any suggestions
Sshenker Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST