Re: how to config the sorting

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/23

On 22 Mar 1998 18:13:39 GMT, "Loy&Hutz" <loyhutz_at_freiburg.netsurf.de> wrote: Hi,

try setting NLS_SORT in your INI<SID>.ORA or oracle.ini (win31) or registry (HKEY_LOACLMACHIN/SOFTWARE/ORACLE):

values:

	GERMAN
	GERMAN_DIN

they differ in sorting umlauts. GERMAN_DIN is the sorting that german telekom uses sorting the name in their phone-books.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de