Re: Oracle Forms and Tables with a Multiple-field Primary Key... help!!!

From: Steve Cosner <stevec_at_zimmer.csufresno.edu>
Date: 1998/03/23

  1. Most people use comp.databases.oracle.tools for Forms questions.
  2. There is something wrong with your form, and it's probably nothing to do with the keys.
  3. When you try to insert and get the message, press Shift-F1 (or click help->display error. This will show you the sql statement and the server error returned. You probably are leaving one required field null, or have accidentally set the property on one of your items to Base Table Item = False

HTH,
Steve Cosner
http://members.aol.com/stevec5088