Re: question about Oracle8 ODBC Driver 8.0.4.0.2

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 1998/03/23

On 20 Mar 1998 13:32:49 GMT, "Ping Liu" <LiuP_at_mail.dnb.com> wrote:

>I downloaded Oracle8 ODBC Driver 8.0.4.0.2 from Oracle web site and
>followed the installation instuction, but the product entry just doesn't
>show up in the available product list window. The version of
>my oracle installer is for windows 95 3.2.2.1.1.
>
>Thanks inadvance.

I just grabbed this same version and didn't run into any difficulties with the installation.

Once you have started the Oracle Installer on your machine, press the "From" button in the Installer window. Then, navigate to the directory <X>\win32\install, where "<X>" represents the location that you unzipped the self-extracting archive. In your case, you will select the win95.prd product file.
Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com
jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Mon Mar 23 1998 - 00:00:00 CST