PL/SQL Procedure with undefinined argument number

From: B. Lelangue <lelangue_at_sia.ucl.ac.be>
Date: 1998/03/20

Does anyone know if you can create PL/SQL procedures without define the number of it's argument ?

I want to do this

begin

htp.formopen(MYPROC);
for RECORD in CURSOR (MYARG) loop
  htp.formcheckbox(CNAME,VALUE,CHECKED);   htp.nl;
end loop;
htp.formsubmit;

I don't know how to define MYPROC.

note:
1° I can't predict the number of rows in the FETCH 2° I can't predict the number of checkboxes checked by the user and thus the number of arguments that MYPROC will receive.

TIA
B Lelangue, lelangue_at_sia.ucl.ac.be,
Université Catholique de Louvain la Neuve, Belgium Received on Fri Mar 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST