how to create RFP for Data Warehouse

From: Ron C. <rcalvane.nospamme_at_writeme.com>
Date: 1998/03/20

I have been given the task of creating an Request for Proposal for outsourcing a Data Warehouse project. Does anyone have any sample documents that I could use as a base, or point me to somewhere that I can find some RPP examples involving Data Warehousing?

Please remove the NOSPAMME if you reply by email Thanks,
Ron Received on Fri Mar 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST