Re: PL/SQL and output

From: Brian Everett <beverett_at_remove_this.usa.net>
Date: 1998/03/20

Check out SPOOL

SPO[OL] [filename[.ext]|OFF|OUT]
Stores query results in an operating system file and, optionally, sends the file to a printer. OFF stops spooling. OUT stops spooling and sends the file to your host computer's standard (default) printer. Enter SPOOL with no clauses to list the current spooling status.

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998 19:59:18 -0500, "Kevin Bass" <akil1_at_mindspring.com> wrote:

>I have attempted to print output from a PL/SQL program into a file but
>received no results. Are there any other ways to print information (data)
>into a file without using DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT_LINE or DBMS_OUTPUT.PUT? If so,
>please send sample code.
>
>Kevin

Good Luck! Brian_RestonVA Received on Fri Mar 20 1998 - 00:00:00 CST