Re: Oracle Context option

From: Thomas Hood <thomas_at_ifn.com>
Date: 1998/03/20

Biju,

  We have been using the ConText tool for a while now and have found some severe performance issues with it. To date the we have received little assistance from Oracle, but since the ConText product is relatively new, I'm not surprised at the lack of knowledgable resources. We are indexing a good deal of data however and your milage may vary...

Thomas Hood
thomas_at_ifn.com