Alpha/NT Oracle 8 Backup

From: BrianNFO <briannfo_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

I purchased Cheyenne's ARCServe and Oracle Backup Agent for Win NT. Unfortunately I was shipped version 2.0 of the Oracle Agent which does not seem to support Oracle 8. I'm receiving no assistance from Cheyenne obtaining version 2.1, which I hear supports Oracle 8...feels like it's vapor or something.

I'm ready to send it back...anyone use any other backup products that have online Oracle backup agents? (needs to support the Alpha processor) If you have any info on ARCServe, I'd be interested in that as well.

Thanks.

Brian Received on Thu Mar 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST