question & problem w/LiveHTML request command; OWS 3.0

From: <steinbfl_at_bp.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

(Sorry if this is a repeat post; GNUS problem on my end.)

First the question: the only way I could get LiveHTML to work at all was to create a virtual path and put all the SSI files in there. The file extension seems to be ignored, and SSI processing is only done if the file is in the pre-specified directory. Is this normal? The admin page and documentation suggest otherwise.

The problem: I can get the #include and #echo LiveHTML commands to work, if the file is in the proper directory. I can _not_ get the #request command using the PL/SQL cartride to work. I've tried things like <!--#request url="storedprocname"--> but always get a

Has anybody got the #request command to work w/PLSQL in OWS 3.0, or should I give up?

Thanks
  -Fred Received on Thu Mar 19 1998 - 00:00:00 CST