Re: What ODBC driver can I use?

From: Matt Griffiths <nospam_itsystems_at_dial.pipex.com>
Date: 1998/03/19

Before you go having to pay for these drivers, checkout Microsofts own 32 bit drivers. I have benchmarked the drivers mentioned in the other posts, and many others, and in terms of cost/performance MS win hands down. You can get updated versions of SQL*Net from Oracle - and you haven't paid a penny !

Regards

Matt