Problem by running a successfully precomplied program with Pro*C/C++

From: Hugo Aparicio Navas <navas_at_ant.uni-hannover.de>
Date: 1998/03/18

Hello !
I precompiled a C++ program with embedded SQL with the Pro*C/C++ Precomplier from Oracle without any kind of errors (Sun platform, Unix). The problem is that when I run the programm the following message appears :

ld.so.1: datenbank: fatal: libclntsh.so.1.0: can't open file: errno=2 Killed

I have set all these paths in my bashrc_local file : (conforming the handbook)

export
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/home/epsilon/oracle/u01/app/oracle/product/8.0.3/lib:/usr/ucblib:/usr/openwin/lib:/usr/dt/lib;

I would be very thankful for every help or hints you can give me.

Hugo Navas-Aparicio
navas_at_ant.uni-hannover.de Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST