DBA CBT cource help

From: Mujahid Hamid <mujahid_at_pharmco.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/18

Dear all,

I am thinking of buying oracle DBA training course on CD's, According to oracle these 9 CD's will prepare me for OCP (oracle certified professionals exams)

Please advise me if this course is a good idea. This CBT (computer based training)
course cost £1200 English pounds ($1800 us dollars), and I can learn at my own pace
and time.I will have to take four exams after this course to qualify as an Oracle certified DBA.
Before I spend this amount of money I will like to hear from any of you who might have
done this course or know some one who has tried these exams. If any of you have done
OCP exams, then is it possible for you to send me passed papers please.

Please please give me your opinions on this ASAP.

With thanks
Mujahid Hamid
mujahid_at_pharmco.demon.co.uk Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST