Missing User_Source table, store procedures, but not User_Objects??

From: Freda <fredavb_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: 1998/03/18

Something happpend to my stored procedures. Early in the day I could retrieve my text from the User_source table then later I get 'object or view does not exist' message. The stored procedures are still listed in the User_Objects tables but my stored procedures seemed to be gone. Is it possible that a rerun of catproc.sql could have removed my stored procedures code.

Please respond to fredavb_at_ix.netcom.com

Thanks Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST