Re: How to design a new screen

From: Gitte Tøgersen <danskdata_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/18

Martin Meadows skrev i meddelelsen <350F24CB.7697_at_indy.net>...
>I'm working with sqlforms30 and I need to design a new screen. It's
>going to be a simple one ... but I don't really know how to use
>sqlforms30 to begin. So, I used the NEW option under the Action header
>on the main menu. I gave it a name. Now what?
>
>I know the screen will look something like this when I'm finished:
>

> Estimated Hours By Function
>
> job function 1 __
> job function 2 __
> job function 3 __
> job funtion 4 __
>

>I also know that the job function fields can take a 2 digit number.
>Can't be much simpler than this can it? How do I do it?
>
>Thanks,
>Martin Meadows

Hi again Martin !!!

try to look at these sites...

http://www.cs.uwindsor.ca/meta-index/courses/95F/60-315/temp/sqlforms.html

http://nova.bsuvc.bsu.edu/ucspub/ho/vax/sqlforms.html

Hope You can use them !!

Gitte Tøgersen
Denmark
email: danskdata_at_hotmail.com Received on Wed Mar 18 1998 - 00:00:00 CST