Problem with Tablespace inPO8

From: Geoff <geoff_at_pondeset.demon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/17

Hi All
I am having a bit of a problem with Personal Oracle 8 which I hope you can help me out with.
I have created a tablespace for a user and assigned this tablespace to the user as default.
When the user tries to create tables (the user has create table authority) he gets the message
no privileges on tablespace 'tabelspacename' Can anyone advise me on what I have missed (needlass to say I am an absolute newbie to PO8)
TIA
Geoff Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST