Beginner: Query performance testing tool ?

From: Steffen Krause <stepfel_at_gmx.de>
Date: 1998/03/17

I need to test the reasons of slow query performance. I want to know what the DB does (used indexes, query execution order, number of reads etc.). How can I find this out in Oracle (7.3.3, WinNT)

Regards,
Steffen

Steffen Krause stepfel_at_gmx.de
Dipl.-Inf, MCSE
But wherever we go we will always know
that the land we stand on is never our own Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST