Tool for Oracle Developers nears 10,000 hits

From: toadman <jim_at_toadsoft.com>
Date: 1998/03/17

The Tool for Oracle Application Developers is about to experience web hit #10,000. The 10,000th user will get a free working copy of TOAD. Oops, everyone already get's free copies. I guess the 10,000th user will only get to see a lot of zeros.

Seriously though, 10,000 hits in a very few months is really great guys. Many thanks to everyone who has worked through the kinks and provided brain fodder for additional features.

P.S. to whomever is sending nasty-grams to the competition about TOAD, I personally have no quarrel with you. But the return mail always seems to end up in my mailbox! So how about including a fax number on your messages.

Tool for Oracle Application Developers
www.toadsoft.com Received on Tue Mar 17 1998 - 00:00:00 CST