Re: I think I know this but,.....

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/17

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 22:44:18 GMT, cathexis_at_erols.com wrote: Hi,

might

CREATE OR REPLACE PACKAGE TYPEN AS

	SUBTYPE T_DELIVER IS DELIVER%ROWTYPE;
	SUBTYPE T_EMP IS EMP%ROWTYPE;

 	TYPE T_EMPTAB IS TABLE OF T_EMP	INDEX BY BINARY_INTEGER;
	TYPE T_NUMARRAY is table of NUMBER  index by BINARY_INTEGER;

END TYPEN ;
/

do your job?

--