Re: PL/SQL help urgent..

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: 1998/03/17

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 19:35:12 -0500, AMARPREET S PAHWA <apahwa_at_voyager.net> wrote: Hi,

posting the error number as well would have been nice. One cause might be that you defined a variable as - let's say - number(2) and during execution you reach a point where yout try to assign a 3 digit value to this variable.

--

Regards

Matthias Gresz    :-)

GreMa_at_T-online.de