User Interface

From: Paul Kreis <nkrepa_at_ascom.ch>
Date: 1998/03/16

Hello,

I created a Database on Oracle 7.3. I look now for possibilities to create a rudimentary user Interface. I don't have a lot of time to realize it, it shouldn't be to difficult to realize it.

thanks for help

regards
paul

Paul C. Kreis                           Informatiker Ascom
					Phone: ++41(0)31 999 6605
paul.kreis_at_ascom.ch                     Natel: ++41(0)79 432 0514