Re: Table reading utility?

From: Andrew Barnett <nobody_at_spamandeggs.bp.com>
Date: 1998/03/16

let me add my enthusiastic support for TOAD - it's by far the best such tool I've found. It doesn't do everything one might wish but, compared to the quirky and overly busy interface of things like SQL Navigator, and Oracle's pathetic attempts to date, it shines. The support is brilliant too: bug fixes tend to happen within a few days.

Perhaps we might start a new topic for discussion: why a company that makes such an excellent database server can't seem to produce any client product that is elegant, slim, stable, well thought out and doesn't break every user interface convention known.

--
Andrew - Wizzard

barnetaj_at_bp.com

mzawadzki_at_starnet.lenfest.com wrote in article
<6ej77u$j5v$2_at_news1.fast.net>...