sql*forms tutorial anywhere?

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: 1998/03/15

I am in great need of an on-line sql*forms tutorial. One or two of your folks helped me find a good sql*plus tutorial a few weeks ago. It was extremely beneficial. Now I'm on to something new. What do you think? Do you know where I can find a sql*forms tutorial on the internet?

Thanks,
Martin Meadows Received on Sun Mar 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST