still more sql*forms questions

From: Martin Meadows <mmeadows_at_indy.net>
Date: 1998/03/15

Hi again,

Suppose you have a file, let's call it, my_file.frm which can be used to display a form. We can use "iap30 my_file" and it comes up just fine. Now suppose we want to get the my_file.inp that someone once ran iag30 against to create my_file.frm ... but we can't find my_file.inp anywhere & there's no copy of the form in the database. Is there a way to work backwards from my_file.frm to create my_file.inp?

Thanks again,
Martin Meadows Received on Sun Mar 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST