Personal Consultant -

From: Dee Wickey <dwickey_at_prefres.com>
Date: 1998/03/15

I'm a personal consultant who works on with Information Technology people with backgrounds similar to yours. Basically, I try to learn a little about who you are and what your career goal might be, and then I periodically keep you informed of any thing that might be of interest in the St. Louis, Marketplace.
If you are interested please e-mail me and I will call your at home some evening so I can tell you more about who I a and what I'm all about. Thanks for your time.

--
Dee Wickey
(314) 567-7600