Re: Array in PL/SQL

From: Richard Hoffbeck <rwh_at_visi.com>
Date: 1998/03/15

[This followup was posted to comp.databases.oracle.misc and a copy was sent to the cited author.]

In article <6efikv$187$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, mouyang_at_yahoo.com says...
> Hi all,
>
> I want to use arrays in PL/SQL. Is there any way to implement a pseudo
> array or implement variables act as array?

Take a look at the documentation for PL/SQL TABLES (not to be confused with SQL TABLES :-) which is as close as you'll get to arrays in PL/SQL.

--rick Received on Sun Mar 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CST