How-to access ORACLE from Ansi-C?

From: please_remove <_at_inesca.pt(please_remove)>
Date: 1998/03/12

Hi,

I'm working on a small middleware, written in C, which must access/interact with an Oracle 7.3 database. I suppose there are APIs/libraries which deal with the communications issues. Something like an ODBC driver for ANSI-C.

This is a new situation for me, that's why I'd appreciate to hear from you. Has anyone done this? Can an ODBC driver be used by C? Which libraries are available (from Oracle? Others?)?

Replies welcome. Thanks in advance.

Ilidio Received on Thu Mar 12 1998 - 00:00:00 CST