Re: Question about views

From: tzadkiel <tzadkiel_at_surfnetcity.com.au>
Date: 1998/03/12

you are indeed correct. a view in the same structure as your original query isn't going to give you performance gains. if you wanted to post the query itself, the underlying table structures/indexes/triggers/etc., we'd be happy to see if there's any help we could give in optimizing the query itself.

tzad

michael twaddell TWA <175501_at_dallas.dseg.ti.com> wrote in article <350832C8.237C228A_at_dallas.dseg.ti.com>...