Re: Need trigger to change user password...

From: Ian Jones <ijones_at_slip.net>
Date: 1998/03/12

If it is an Oracle form you can use FORMS_DDL if you really want to have the code in the database then you need to write a small dynamic SQL procedure using DBMS_SQL.

(Look at DBMS_SQL, since a GRANT or an ALTER USER is a DDL statement it is straightforward to write).

Don't you want ALTER USER rather than a GRANT?

Ian