Re: Oracle -> ODBC -> ADODB -> ASP

From: John Reynolds <reynolds_at_fred.net>
Date: 1998/03/12

There is a long article on this subject, with sample code, in the Microsoft Knowledge Base.
The article number is Q176086. The article references other related information.

To retrieve it, go the Microsoft home page, click the "Search" button, enter the article number, Q176086, choose "Support & the Knowledge Base" and click "Search Now"

This function uses the new Oracle capability to return ADO record sets from stored procedures. It requires a recent version of the Oracle ODBC driver. I am using the one that comes with Personal Oracle 8.

John Reynolds
reynolds_at_fred.net