Pragma definition for PL/SQL Packages

From: <nbhuvana_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 1998/03/11

Hi !
 I tried to call a overloaded function in a PL/SQL package as user defined function in a sql statement and got the error ORA-06571 which says that 'Write No Database State'(WNDS) is not defined. Can someone help me with regard to defining the pragma when the function is overloaded. When the function was swapped it worked meaning the first definition only has the pragma definition.

Thanks
Bhuvana