System command from trigger

From: Mark Usrey <msu_at_sumsoft.com>
Date: 1998/03/11

OK, I have scanned this group and cannot find a question similar to mine.

I need to execute a Unix command from in INSERT trigger. We are running

Oracle 7.3.3 on VM-UNIX. I have seen (and heard of) a few references to

using the DBMS_PIPE package, but need some help getting started down that
path.

TIA! Mark Received on Wed Mar 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CST