Performance testing Scripting tool?

From: Kirt Thomas <kirtt_at_sky.net>
Date: 1998/03/10

We're getting ready to do some perf testing and would like to simulate having 50-100 users attached to the db all doing order entry. Now while we could have actual people do this :) I'd prefer to use some kind of scripting program to automate this process so that I and a few stalwarts can start the scripts, and away it goes. Sooooo, have any of you done this sort of thing, and if so what kind of software did you use to do it? Thanks. (BTW we're using Oracle Applications 10.7, GL, OE, PO, AP, WIP and some others).

NoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonderNoWonder

   o        "1`2`1 Technical Support 4 Free via
   n          24 hour Email and Message boards
   d             http://www.nowonder.com
   e   kirtt_at_nowonder.com       evangelist_at_nowonder.com
   r               kirtt_at_macsrule.com