Re: Linux is booming at 300 million installations!!

From: Trane Francks <trane_at_gol.com>
Date: 1998/03/10

Dana J. Laude <acsoshwi_at_execpc.com> wrote in article <6do54i$8kq_at_newsops.execpc.com>...

> My next purchase will more than likely be a Alpha based system from
> Microway.

I've been ooohing and aaaahing at the machines over at VA Research <http://www.varesearch.com/>. When it comes time to replace my now 5-year-old PC (worth too many thousands of dollars of upgrades to part with yet), I think a honker like the one Linus won would be *real* nice along side that 21" PanaSync Pro 7G I talked the wife into letting me buy. :-)

trane Received on Tue Mar 10 1998 - 00:00:00 CST