Reporting Tools

From: Neal Nachtigall <Neal.Nachtigall_at_lodgenet.com>
Date: 1998/03/10

We are currently looking into acquiring and implementing reporting tools for our various applications. One of the main ones that has come up is Actuate, but I would like some input from others on their experience and recommendations on other tools.

Please cc me on any responses.

Thanks,

--
No wonder nobody comes here--it's too crowded. -Yogi Berra

Neal L. Nachtigall
Neal.Nachtigall_at_lodgenet.com