replication question

From: Mike Adams <103701.1437_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/03/09

I usually work with MS SQL but have been given the opportunity to set up two machines doing bi-directional replication in Oracle. I know some oracle but most of my learning I am doing is on the fly. Replication seems to be a pretty intense matter to be able to set up let alone have it work properly in Oracle. Does anybody have any experience doing this and could offer me any advice?

Thanks,
Mike Received on Mon Mar 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CST