usage of BLOB fields

From: Atul Deshmukh <deshmukh_at_erols.com>
Date: 1998/03/08

  1. I would appreciate if someone could help me with some PL/SQL statements for inserting/updating BLOB fields in a ORACLE8 (NT) database table. I have referred to the book "Complete Reference" which has an example for a CLOB field but not for a BLOB field.
  2. I'm also in the process of writing VB code (RDO) to insert/update BLOB fields which is giving errors as well.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you much.
Atul Received on Sun Mar 08 1998 - 00:00:00 CST