Repository Loader of Designer 2K

From: Jorge A. San Martín <jsanmart_at_its.cl>
Date: 1998/03/06

Hi,

    I need some help, I 'm trying load associations between functions and entities (Function Entity Usage) and function-attributes(Function Attribute Usage) with the repository loader.

    For this I unload some entities and functions with associations and the output file is like this:
# commands for create entities OK

# commands for create attributes OK

# commands for create functions OK

# and finaly the commands for associations (FUNENT and FUNATT)

I understand the commands A,E,I,etc, but I have problems with G, in help not appear, look like this

G ATT "A2" E &128091 what is that? can you help me?

thanks a lot
Saludos

            Jorge

PD:excuse my english :) Received on Fri Mar 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CST