Re: Linux is booming at 300 million installations!!

From: A.E.Vervaeke <alanv_at_opustel.com>
Date: 1998/03/06

Listen, you loser. When and if LINUX (sounds like a cheap vacuum cleaner) ever has Oracle officially ported to it, and it is easily set-up and used, come back and visit us. In the meantime, keep this garbage out of here. This is a technical forum for people to get answers to questions - not a receptacle for useless drivel that is better suited to the back pages of of Hacker Magazine...

Sign me as an Oracle Bigot on a real machine. Alan V