Re: Is "long raw" a valid Oracle datatype?

From: PVE <gebruiker_at_pve.agro.nl>
Date: 1998/03/05

Long RAW is a valid datatype because you can create it. But the content of this datatype is RAW, so only bits without a display format. It is not possible to show such a field with a select statement. But it is good for storing OLE packets through forms etc.

Peter

Grace Tsai <gtsai_at_bnl.gov> schreef in artikel <34FDC8BC.41C6_at_bnl.gov>...