inserting an array into a LONG RAW field using proC???

From: Alexandre Savard <asavard_at_infomar.com>
Date: 1998/03/04

Hi,

I need to insert all the information contained in an array in a long raw field. The data structure goes like : struct data
{ double dU;
double dV;
} myStruct

MyStruct MyArray[175][250];

Now, i'm using ProC and I need to store all the cells of my array into one row. How should I do???

Thanks

Alexandre Savard
Infomar Marine Services
asavard_at_infomar.com

"Day after day, grain after grain,
 The sand slips through your fingers,
 While you uselessly try to stop it.
 Meanwhile, You don't realize,
 That behind your back, still shines the sun." Received on Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST