Help: How to make table available to other users

From: Mark Sherwood <marks_at_alphsbusiness.co.uk>
Date: 1998/03/04

I have not used Oracle 7 for a year and I have forgotten how to allow other users to be able to see a table.
I am using personal oracle 7.3.2.2.1 and PL/SQL 2.3.2.2.0 and I am trying to allow other users access to the emp and dept tables which currently only the user scott can access.
Does the user have to be created in SQL instead of in oracle navigator?

Mark :-( Received on Wed Mar 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST