Re: Express Object TREEVIEW control...

From: Mathew Tarbuck <MTarbuck_at_netcom.ca>
Date: 1998/03/03

Hi Gianluca,

I have developed a treeview dimension maintenance program, but unfortunately it belongs to a client and I can therefore not publish it. You mention in your note that it would be nice to use drag and drop within the object. Unfortunately, the OEO 2.1 tree view does not support this and I am not aware when it will be available.

If I have some spare time to create another dimension editor I will let you know.

Thanks

Mathew Tarbuck

B.E.S.T Business Enterprise Solutions and Training Ltd. Box 12 Site 20 RR2,
Calgary, T2P 2G5, Canada.

Tel & Fax: +1 403 202 4689

E-Mail: MTarbuck_at_Netcom.ca
WebSite at http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rledieu Received on Tue Mar 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST