Are the Oracle Black Books worthwhile?

From: Todd Cook <tgcook_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/03/03

Hi, has anybody out there found these two black books worthwhile?

The Black Book of Oracle 8 and The Black Book of Oracle PL/SQL

I'm a C++ and VB programmer. I have taken a course on designing relational databases and I'm going to work more and more with Oracle. I already use MS SQL and I was wondering if someone could recommend these books or perhaps some others.

Thanks

Todd Received on Tue Mar 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST