Re: Technical Interview

From: Kevin Andrews <kevin.andrews_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 1998/03/03

Check out RevealNet's web site at www.revealnet.com. Go to the DBA Pipeline and look in the Archives (full path to the archives is www.revealnet.com/dbapipe/archives.htm). There you will find a zip file that contains information on how to hire/be hired as a DBA (by Mike Ault). Download the DBA.zip file. It includes a set of questions to ask the candidate as well as a powerpoint presentation.